A Short video on Trekking on Dangerous Mountains



A beautiful day with the nature anxiety free, tension free, depression free Fully Enjoyable Day
People are very sad some people gone in depression because of this Pandemic. So I bring this video and make this blog to keep you Happy to connected with Nature


Once you start to make relation with Nature you'll never be going to in a sad situation.

How to keep Yourself connected with Nature


 Two ways to connect yourself if you want to come yourself your most Welcome connect me I'll take you with in the Nature But if u can't come because of any Reasons Don't worry Here I am.

I'll show you all the things virtually you have to just do one thing Just stay connected with me by this blog.
I spend my more days in this lockdown on trekking and I never feel an Anxiety because of this Pandemic because if u listen people ideas Naturally anxiety will come 


So I choose not to live with people in this situation In this time it is best  for the people well being 


Comments

Post a Comment

Give your feedback on this Post by Your Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Current Situation in Jammu and Kashmir

Nav Durga mata Yatra Hagyoth complete information How to go Hagyoth, How can I go with Chari of Nav Durga Mata.

Trekking in Himalayan Mountains of Machail Paddar